Modeled interactive effects of precipitation, temperature, and [CO2] on ecosystem carbon and water dynamics in different climatic zones
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1986–1999, September 2008
How to Cite
LUO, Y., GERTEN, D., LE MAIRE, G., PARTON, W. J., WENG, E., ZHOU, X., KEOUGH, C., BEIER, C., CIAIS, P., CRAMER, W., DUKES, J. S., EMMETT, B., HANSON, P. J., KNAPP, A., LINDER, S., NEPSTAD, D. and RUSTAD, L. (2008), Modeled interactive effects of precipitation, temperature, and [CO2] on ecosystem carbon and water dynamics in different climatic zones. Global Change Biology, 14: 1986–1999. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01629.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Received 23 January 2008; revised version received 8 October 2007 and accepted 13 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!