Warming promotes cold-adapted phytoplankton in temperate lakes and opens a loophole for Oscillatoriales in spring
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2194–2200, September 2008
How to Cite
SHATWELL, T., KÖHLER, J. and NICKLISCH, A. (2008), Warming promotes cold-adapted phytoplankton in temperate lakes and opens a loophole for Oscillatoriales in spring. Global Change Biology, 14: 2194–2200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01630.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
- Received 24 October 2007; revised version received 29 January 2008 and accepted 11 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!