Agricultural intensification increases deforestation fire activity in Amazonia
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2262–2275, October 2008
How to Cite
MORTON, D. C., DEFRIES, R. S., RANDERSON, J. T., GIGLIO, L., SCHROEDER, W. and VAN DER WERF, G. R. (2008), Agricultural intensification increases deforestation fire activity in Amazonia. Global Change Biology, 14: 2262–2275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01652.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Received 16 November 2007 and accepted 13 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!