1Present address: Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l' Environnement (LSCE), UMR CEA-CNRS 1572 CEA/Saclay, Orme des Merisiers – Bâtiment 712, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France.
Impact of changing wood demand, climate and land use on European forest resources and carbon stocks during the 21st century
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2288–2303, October 2008
How to Cite
EGGERS, J., LINDNER, M., ZUDIN, S., ZAEHLE, S. and LISKI, J. (2008), Impact of changing wood demand, climate and land use on European forest resources and carbon stocks during the 21st century. Global Change Biology, 14: 2288–2303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01653.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Received 19 November 2007; revised version received 26 February 2008 and accepted 21 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!