Interactive effects of wildfire and permafrost on microbial communities and soil processes in an Alaskan black spruce forest
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
No claim to original US government works. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2591–2602, November 2008
How to Cite
WALDROP, M. P. and HARDEN, J. W. (2008), Interactive effects of wildfire and permafrost on microbial communities and soil processes in an Alaskan black spruce forest. Global Change Biology, 14: 2591–2602. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01661.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 21 December 2007; revised version received 6 March 2008 and accepted 19 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!