Meeting US biofuel goals with less land: the potential of Miscanthus
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2000–2014, September 2008
How to Cite
HEATON, E. A., DOHLEMAN, F. G. and LONG, S. P. (2008), Meeting US biofuel goals with less land: the potential of Miscanthus. Global Change Biology, 14: 2000–2014. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01662.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 28 December 2007 and accepted 3 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!