Environmental controls over carbon exchange of three forest ecosystems in eastern China
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2555–2571, November 2008
How to Cite
YU, G.-R., ZHANG, L.-M., SUN, X.-M., FU, Y.-L., WEN, X.-F., WANG, Q.-F., LI, S.-G., REN, C.-Y., SONG, X., LIU, Y.-F., HAN, S.-J. and YAN, J.-H. (2008), Environmental controls over carbon exchange of three forest ecosystems in eastern China. Global Change Biology, 14: 2555–2571. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01663.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 15 March 2006; revised version received 14 January 2008 and accepted 14 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!