Using temperature-dependent changes in leaf scaling relationships to quantitatively account for thermal acclimation of respiration in a coupled global climate–vegetation model
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2709–2726, November 2008
How to Cite
ATKIN, O. K., ATKINSON, L. J., FISHER, R. A., CAMPBELL, C. D., ZARAGOZA-CASTELLS, J., PITCHFORD, J. W., WOODWARD, F. I. and HURRY, V. (2008), Using temperature-dependent changes in leaf scaling relationships to quantitatively account for thermal acclimation of respiration in a coupled global climate–vegetation model. Global Change Biology, 14: 2709–2726. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01664.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 5 November 2007; revised version received 31 March 2008 and accepted 15 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!