Deforestation causes increased dissolved silicate losses in the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2548–2554, November 2008
How to Cite
CONLEY, D. J., LIKENS, G. E., BUSO, D. C., SACCONE, L., BAILEY, S. W. and JOHNSON, C. E. (2008), Deforestation causes increased dissolved silicate losses in the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest. Global Change Biology, 14: 2548–2554. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01667.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 16 July 2007; revised version received 29 November 2007 and accepted 30 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!