Simple three-pool model accurately describes patterns of long-term litter decomposition in diverse climates
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2636–2660, November 2008
How to Cite
ADAIR, E. C., PARTON, W. J., DEL GROSSO, S. J., SILVER, W. L., HARMON, M. E., HALL, S. A., BURKE, I. C. and HART, S. C. (2008), Simple three-pool model accurately describes patterns of long-term litter decomposition in diverse climates. Global Change Biology, 14: 2636–2660. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01674.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received 23 February 2007 and accepted 4 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!