1Present address: School of Biological Sciences, Bangor University, Deiniol Road, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2UW UK. tel +44 1248 382527, fax +44 1248 382569
Increased temperature sensitivity of net DOC production from ombrotrophic peat due to water table draw-down
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 794–807, April 2009
How to Cite
CLARK, J. M., ASHLEY, D., WAGNER, M., CHAPMAN, P. J., LANE, S. N., EVANS, C. D. and HEATHWAITE, A. L. (2009), Increased temperature sensitivity of net DOC production from ombrotrophic peat due to water table draw-down. Global Change Biology, 15: 794–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01683.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Received 14 December 2007; revised version received 6 April 2008 and accepted 8 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!