1Present address: Center for Tropical Forest Science, Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute, Apartado Postal 0843-03092, Panamá, Panama.
The age of the grasses and clusters of origins of C4 photosynthesis
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2963–2977, December 2008
How to Cite
VICENTINI, A., BARBER, J. C., ALISCIONI, S. S., GIUSSANI, L. M. and KELLOGG, E. A. (2008), The age of the grasses and clusters of origins of C4 photosynthesis. Global Change Biology, 14: 2963–2977. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01688.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 23 April 2008 and accepted 27 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!