Beyond gradual warming: extreme weather events alter flower phenology of European grassland and heath species
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 837–849, April 2009
How to Cite
JENTSCH, A., KREYLING, J., BOETTCHER-TRESCHKOW, J. and BEIERKUHNLEIN, C. (2009), Beyond gradual warming: extreme weather events alter flower phenology of European grassland and heath species. Global Change Biology, 15: 837–849. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01690.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
- Received 9 April 2008 and accepted 4 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!