Nutrient constraints to tropical agroecosystem productivity in long-term degrading soils
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2810–2822, December 2008
How to Cite
NGOZE, S., RIHA, S., LEHMANN, J., VERCHOT, L., KINYANGI, J., MBUGUA, D. and PELL, A. (2008), Nutrient constraints to tropical agroecosystem productivity in long-term degrading soils. Global Change Biology, 14: 2810–2822. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01698.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 13 August 2007; revised version received 21 May 2008 and accepted 29 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!