Short-term temperature change may impact freshwater carbon flux: a microbial perspective
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2823–2838, December 2008
How to Cite
MONTAGNES, D. J. S., MORGAN, G., BISSINGER, J. E., ATKINSON, D. and WEISSE, T. (2008), Short-term temperature change may impact freshwater carbon flux: a microbial perspective. Global Change Biology, 14: 2823–2838. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01700.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Received 5 March 2008; revised version received 21 May 2008 and accepted 22 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!