Tropical forest and savanna ecosystems show differential impact of N and P additions on soil organic matter and aggregate structure
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2572–2581, November 2008
How to Cite
TRIPATHI, S. K., KUSHWAHA, C. P. and SINGH, K. P. (2008), Tropical forest and savanna ecosystems show differential impact of N and P additions on soil organic matter and aggregate structure. Global Change Biology, 14: 2572–2581. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01702.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
- Received 22 October 2007; revised version received 24 March 2008 and accepted 28 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!