Forest fine-root production and nitrogen use under elevated CO2: contrasting responses in evergreen and deciduous trees explained by a common principle
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 132–144, January 2009
How to Cite
FRANKLIN, O., McMURTRIE, R. E., IVERSEN, C. M., CROUS, K. Y., FINZI, A. C., TISSUE, D. T., ELLSWORTH, D. S., OREN, R. and NORBY, R. J. (2009), Forest fine-root production and nitrogen use under elevated CO2: contrasting responses in evergreen and deciduous trees explained by a common principle. Global Change Biology, 15: 132–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01710.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Received 12 December 2007; revised version received 24 March 2008 and accepted 5 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!