Interactive effects of water table and precipitation on net CO2 assimilation of three co-occurring Sphagnum mosses differing in distribution above the water table
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 680–691, March 2009
How to Cite
ROBROEK, B. J. M., SCHOUTEN, M. G. C., LIMPENS, J., BERENDSE, F. and POORTER, H. (2009), Interactive effects of water table and precipitation on net CO2 assimilation of three co-occurring Sphagnum mosses differing in distribution above the water table. Global Change Biology, 15: 680–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01724.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Received 4 April 2008 and accepted 21 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!