Disturbance, rainfall and contrasting species responses mediated aboveground biomass response to 11 years of CO2 enrichment in a Florida scrub-oak ecosystem
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to orginal US government works
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 356–367, February 2009
How to Cite
SEILER, T. J., RASSE, D. P., LI, J., DIJKSTRA, P., ANDERSON, H. P., JOHNSON, D. P., POWELL, T. L., HUNGATE, B. A., HINKLE, C. R. and DRAKE, B. G. (2009), Disturbance, rainfall and contrasting species responses mediated aboveground biomass response to 11 years of CO2 enrichment in a Florida scrub-oak ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 15: 356–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01740.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2008
- Received 24 March 2008; revised version received 31 July 2008 and accepted 5 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!