Spatio-temporal impact of climate change on the activity and voltinism of the spruce bark beetle, Ips typographus
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 486–499, February 2009
How to Cite
JÖNSSON, A. M., APPELBERG, G., HARDING, S. and BÄRRING, L. (2009), Spatio-temporal impact of climate change on the activity and voltinism of the spruce bark beetle, Ips typographus. Global Change Biology, 15: 486–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01742.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2008
- Received 31 March 2008; revised version received 12 July 2008 and accepted 18 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!