Quantitative aspects of heterogeneity in soil organic matter dynamics in a cool-temperate Japanese beech forest: a radiocarbon-based approach
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 631–642, March 2009
How to Cite
KOARASHI, J., ATARASHI-ANDOH, M., ISHIZUKA, S., MIURA, S., SAITO, T. and HIRAI, K. (2009), Quantitative aspects of heterogeneity in soil organic matter dynamics in a cool-temperate Japanese beech forest: a radiocarbon-based approach. Global Change Biology, 15: 631–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01745.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2008
- Received 23 April 2008; revised version received 24 July 2008 and accepted 7 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!