Enhanced litter input rather than changes in litter chemistry drive soil carbon and nitrogen cycles under elevated CO2: a microcosm study
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 441–453, February 2009
How to Cite
LIU, L., KING, J. S., BOOKER, F. L., GIARDINA, C. P., LEE ALLEN, H. and HU, S. (2009), Enhanced litter input rather than changes in litter chemistry drive soil carbon and nitrogen cycles under elevated CO2: a microcosm study. Global Change Biology, 15: 441–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01747.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2008
- Received 5 May 2008 and accepted 9 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!