Climate change at the landscape scale: predicting fine-grained spatial heterogeneity in warming and potential refugia for vegetation
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 656–667, March 2009
How to Cite
ASHCROFT, M. B., CHISHOLM, L. A. and FRENCH, K. O. (2009), Climate change at the landscape scale: predicting fine-grained spatial heterogeneity in warming and potential refugia for vegetation. Global Change Biology, 15: 656–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01762.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
- Received 21 May 2008 and accepted 14 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!