1M. K. and C. P. should be considered as equal last authors.
Influence of temperature and spawning effort on Haliotis tuberculata mortalities caused by Vibrio harveyi: an example of emerging vibriosis linked to global warming
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1365–1376, June 2009
How to Cite
TRAVERS, M.-A., BASUYAUX, O., LE GOÏC, N., HUCHETTE, S., NICOLAS, J.-L., KOKEN, M. and PAILLARD, C. (2009), Influence of temperature and spawning effort on Haliotis tuberculata mortalities caused by Vibrio harveyi: an example of emerging vibriosis linked to global warming. Global Change Biology, 15: 1365–1376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01764.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
- Received 16 June 2008 and accepted 28 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!