1Present address: School of Natural Resources and the Environment, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1041, USA.
Estimating colonization potential of migrant tree species
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1173–1188, May 2009
How to Cite
IBÁÑEZ, I., CLARK, J. S. and DIETZE, M. C. (2009), Estimating colonization potential of migrant tree species. Global Change Biology, 15: 1173–1188. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01777.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
- Received 28 April 2008 and accepted 10 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!