Storage and turnover of carbon in grassland soils along an elevation gradient in the Swiss Alps
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 668–679, March 2009
How to Cite
LEIFELD, J., ZIMMERMANN, M., FUHRER, J. and CONEN, F. (2009), Storage and turnover of carbon in grassland soils along an elevation gradient in the Swiss Alps. Global Change Biology, 15: 668–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01782.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
- Received 16 June 2008; revised version received 25 September 2008 and accepted 12 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!