Analysing forest recovery after wildfire disturbance in boreal Siberia using remotely sensed vegetation indices
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 561–577, March 2009
How to Cite
CUEVAS-GONZÁLEZ, M., GERARD, F., BALZTER, H. and RIAÑO, D. (2009), Analysing forest recovery after wildfire disturbance in boreal Siberia using remotely sensed vegetation indices. Global Change Biology, 15: 561–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01784.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
- Received 16 October 2007; revised version received 8 June 2008 and accepted 12 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!