Increase in soil organic carbon stock over the last two decades in China's Jiangsu Province
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 861–875, April 2009
How to Cite
LIAO, Q., ZHANG, X., LI, Z., PAN, G., SMITH, P., JIN, Y. and WU, X. (2009), Increase in soil organic carbon stock over the last two decades in China's Jiangsu Province. Global Change Biology, 15: 861–875. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01792.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
- Received 6 November 2006 and accepted 25 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!