Long-lasting effects on nitrogen cycling 12 years after treatments cease despite minimal long-term nitrogen retention
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1755–1766, July 2009
How to Cite
CLARK, C. M., HOBBIE, S. E., VENTEREA, R. and TILMAN, D. (2009), Long-lasting effects on nitrogen cycling 12 years after treatments cease despite minimal long-term nitrogen retention. Global Change Biology, 15: 1755–1766. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01811.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Received 2 July 2008 and accepted 20 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!