Reorganization of a large marine ecosystem due to atmospheric and anthropogenic pressure: a discontinuous regime shift in the Central Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1377–1393, June 2009
How to Cite
MÖLLMANN, C., DIEKMANN, R., MÜLLER-KARULIS, B., KORNILOVS, G., PLIKSHS, M. and AXE, P. (2009), Reorganization of a large marine ecosystem due to atmospheric and anthropogenic pressure: a discontinuous regime shift in the Central Baltic Sea. Global Change Biology, 15: 1377–1393. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01814.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Received 31 March 2008; revised version received 1 August 2008 and accepted 22 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!