Latitudinal trends in Spartina alterniflora productivity and the response of coastal marshes to global change
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1982–1989, August 2009
How to Cite
KIRWAN, M. L., GUNTENSPERGEN, G. R. and MORRIS, J. T. (2009), Latitudinal trends in Spartina alterniflora productivity and the response of coastal marshes to global change. Global Change Biology, 15: 1982–1989. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01834.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 29 July 2008 and accepted 10 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!