Climatic changes and 13-year trends in stream macroinvertebrate assemblages in New South Wales, Australia
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2791–2802, November 2009
How to Cite
CHESSMAN, B. C. (2009), Climatic changes and 13-year trends in stream macroinvertebrate assemblages in New South Wales, Australia. Global Change Biology, 15: 2791–2802. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01840.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 15 October 2008 and accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!