1Present address: Centre for Bio-Archeology and Ecology (UMR5059 CNRS), Université Montpellier 2, 163 rue Auguste Broussonet, F-34090 Montpellier, France.
Long-term fire frequency variability in the eastern Canadian boreal forest: the influences of climate vs. local factors
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1230–1241, May 2009
How to Cite
ALI, A. A., CARCAILLET, C. and BERGERON, Y. (2009), Long-term fire frequency variability in the eastern Canadian boreal forest: the influences of climate vs. local factors. Global Change Biology, 15: 1230–1241. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01842.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Received 9 April 2008; revised version received 20 November 2008 and accepted 30 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!