Effect of ecosystem warming on boreal black spruce bud burst and shoot growth
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1534–1543, June 2009
How to Cite
BRONSON, D. R., GOWER, S. T., TANNER, M. and VAN HERK, I. (2009), Effect of ecosystem warming on boreal black spruce bud burst and shoot growth. Global Change Biology, 15: 1534–1543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01845.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Received 26 June 2008 and accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!