1Present address: 14CHRONO Centre for Climate, the Environment, and Chronology, 42 Fitzwilliam St., Queen's University Belfast, Belfast BT9 6AX, UK
Sources of plant-derived carbon and stability of organic matter in soil: implications for global change
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2003–2019, August 2009
How to Cite
CROW, S. E., LAJTHA, K., FILLEY, T. R., SWANSTON, C. W., BOWDEN, R. D. and CALDWELL, B. A. (2009), Sources of plant-derived carbon and stability of organic matter in soil: implications for global change. Global Change Biology, 15: 2003–2019. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01850.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Received 21 July 2008; revised version received 3 December 2008 and accepted 15 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!