Regional water resource implications of bioethanol production in the Southeastern United States
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2261–2273, September 2009
How to Cite
EVANS, J. M. and COHEN, M. J. (2009), Regional water resource implications of bioethanol production in the Southeastern United States. Global Change Biology, 15: 2261–2273. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01868.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Received 17 September 2008 and accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!