1Present address: Marine Environmental Laboratories, International Atomic Energy Agency, MC-98000 Monaco (Principality).
Response of Mediterranean coralline algae to ocean acidification and elevated temperature
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2089–2100, August 2009
How to Cite
MARTIN, S. and GATTUSO, J.-P. (2009), Response of Mediterranean coralline algae to ocean acidification and elevated temperature. Global Change Biology, 15: 2089–2100. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01874.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 15 August 2008; revised version received 8 October 2008 and accepted 9 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!