Climate-driven changes in abundance and distribution of larvae of oceanic fishes in the southern California region
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2137–2152, September 2009
How to Cite
HSIEH, C.-H., KIM, H. J., WATSON, W., DI LORENZO, E. and SUGIHARA, G. (2009), Climate-driven changes in abundance and distribution of larvae of oceanic fishes in the southern California region. Global Change Biology, 15: 2137–2152. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01875.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 17 September 2008; revised version received 24 December 2008 and accepted 6 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!