Interactive effects of warming and increased nitrogen deposition on 15N tracer retention in a temperate old field: seasonal trends
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 2885–2893, December 2009
How to Cite
TURNER, M. M. and HENRY, H. A. L. (2009), Interactive effects of warming and increased nitrogen deposition on 15N tracer retention in a temperate old field: seasonal trends. Global Change Biology, 15: 2885–2893. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01881.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Received 12 November 2008 and accepted 29 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!