Synergistic effects of climate change and local stressors: CO2 and nutrient-driven change in subtidal rocky habitats
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2153–2162, September 2009
How to Cite
RUSSELL, B. D., THOMPSON, J.-A. I., FALKENBERG, L. J. and CONNELL, S. D. (2009), Synergistic effects of climate change and local stressors: CO2 and nutrient-driven change in subtidal rocky habitats. Global Change Biology, 15: 2153–2162. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01886.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Received 25 September 2008; revised version received 8 January 2009 and accepted 13 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!