1Present address: Department of Soil, Water, and Climate, University of Minnesota, 439 Borlaug Hall, 1991 Upper Buford Circle, Saint Paul, MN 55108, USA.
Variable temperature sensitivity of soil organic carbon in North American forests
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2295–2310, September 2009
How to Cite
FISSORE, C., GIARDINA, C. P., SWANSTON, C. W., KING, G. M. and KOLKA, R. K. (2009), Variable temperature sensitivity of soil organic carbon in North American forests. Global Change Biology, 15: 2295–2310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01903.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Received 14 September 2008; revised version received 21 January 2009 and accepted 27 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!