From introduction to equilibrium: reconstructing the invasive pathways of the Argentine ant in a Mediterranean region
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2101–2115, September 2009
How to Cite
ROURA-PASCUAL, N., BAS, J. M., THUILLER, W., HUI, C., KRUG, R. M. and BROTONS, L. (2009), From introduction to equilibrium: reconstructing the invasive pathways of the Argentine ant in a Mediterranean region. Global Change Biology, 15: 2101–2115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01907.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- Received 17 September 2008; revised version received 19 February 2009 and accepted 23 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!