Climate change-predicted shifts in the temperature regime of shallow groundwater produce rapid responses in ciliate communities
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2518–2538, October 2009
How to Cite
ANDRUSHCHYSHYN, O. P., WILSON, K. P. and WILLIAMS, D. D. (2009), Climate change-predicted shifts in the temperature regime of shallow groundwater produce rapid responses in ciliate communities. Global Change Biology, 15: 2518–2538. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01911.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received 25 September 2008; revised version received 2 February 2009 and accepted 5 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!