Relative impacts of disturbance and temperature: persistent changes in microenvironment and vegetation in retrogressive thaw slumps
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1664–1675, July 2009
How to Cite
LANTZ, T. C., KOKELJ, S. V., GERGEL, S. E. and HENRY, G. H. R. (2009), Relative impacts of disturbance and temperature: persistent changes in microenvironment and vegetation in retrogressive thaw slumps. Global Change Biology, 15: 1664–1675. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01917.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Received 8 October 2008; revised version received 22 January 2009 and accepted 3 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!