Response of plants and the dominant microarthropod, Cryptopygus antarcticus, to warming and contrasting precipitation regimes in Antarctic tundra
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1640–1651, July 2009
How to Cite
DAY, T. A., RUHLAND, C. T., STRAUSS, S. L., PARK, J.-H., KRIEG, M. L., KRNA, M. A. and BRYANT, D. M. (2009), Response of plants and the dominant microarthropod, Cryptopygus antarcticus, to warming and contrasting precipitation regimes in Antarctic tundra. Global Change Biology, 15: 1640–1651. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01919.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Received 30 January 2009 and accepted 18 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!