Amazonian peatlands: an ignored C sink and potential source
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2311–2320, September 2009
How to Cite
LÄHTEENOJA, O., RUOKOLAINEN, K., SCHULMAN, L. and OINONEN, M. (2009), Amazonian peatlands: an ignored C sink and potential source. Global Change Biology, 15: 2311–2320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01920.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Received 17 September 2008; revised version received 16 January 2009 and accepted 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!