Amazonian peatlands: an ignored C sink and potential source
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2311–2320, September 2009
How to Cite
LÄHTEENOJA, O., RUOKOLAINEN, K., SCHULMAN, L. and OINONEN, M. (2009), Amazonian peatlands: an ignored C sink and potential source. Global Change Biology, 15: 2311–2320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01920.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Received 17 September 2008; revised version received 16 January 2009 and accepted 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!