A 10-year decrease in plant species richness on a neotropical inselberg: detrimental effects of global warming?
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2360–2374, October 2009
How to Cite
FONTY, E., SARTHOU, C., LARPIN, D. and PONGE, J.-F. (2009), A 10-year decrease in plant species richness on a neotropical inselberg: detrimental effects of global warming?. Global Change Biology, 15: 2360–2374. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01923.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Received 1 October 2008; revised version received 11 February 2009 and accepted 3 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!