Quantifying the metabolic cost to an Antarctic liverwort of responding to an abrupt increase in UVB radiation exposure
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2563–2573, November 2009
How to Cite
SNELL, K. R. S., KOKUBUN, T., GRIFFITHS, H., CONVEY, P., HODGSON, D. A. and NEWSHAM, K. K. (2009), Quantifying the metabolic cost to an Antarctic liverwort of responding to an abrupt increase in UVB radiation exposure. Global Change Biology, 15: 2563–2573. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01929.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Received 23 November 2008; revised version received 4 March 2009 and accepted 10 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!