Nitrous oxide fluxes from corn fields: on-farm assessment of the amount and timing of nitrogen fertilizer
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 Crown in the right of Canada
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 156–170, January 2010
How to Cite
MA, B. L., WU, T. Y., TREMBLAY, N., DEEN, W., MORRISON, M. J., MCLAUGHLIN, N. B., GREGORICH, E. G. and STEWART, G. (2010), Nitrous oxide fluxes from corn fields: on-farm assessment of the amount and timing of nitrogen fertilizer. Global Change Biology, 16: 156–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01932.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
- Received 8 March 2009; revised version received 8 March 2009 and accepted 12 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!