Rainfall distribution is the main driver of runoff under future CO2-concentration in a temperate deciduous forest
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 246–254, January 2010
How to Cite
LEUZINGER, S. and KÖRNER, C. (2010), Rainfall distribution is the main driver of runoff under future CO2-concentration in a temperate deciduous forest. Global Change Biology, 16: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01937.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- Received 17 November 2008; revised version received 27 February 2009 and accepted 17 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!